All Rights Reserved
Generic Android Email Setup
- Tap the Home Icon
- Tap the Grid Icon so you can see all the installed applications.
- Tap the Email Icon.
- Enter your Hevanet email address and Hevanet password. Tap Next.
- Select POP3 as the type of account.
- Enter the following Incoming Server Settings:
- Usernane: [your Hevanet username]
- Password: [your Hevanet password]
- POP3 Server: pop.hevanet.com
- Port: 110
- Security Type: None
- Delete Mail from Server: Never
- Click Next
- Enter the following Outgoing Server Settings:
- SMTP Server: mail2.hevanet.com
- Port: 587
- Security type: None
- Require signin: UNCHECKED
- Username: BLANK
- Password: BLANK
- Click Next and Next again.
- Give the account a name: Hevanet Email
- Enter your real name for display on your outgoing emails.
Your Hevanet email account is now set up. Be sure to change your Hevanet account on your
main computer to leave a copy of messages on the server for 7 days if you want copies of all
Hevanet emails on your Smartphone. This setting is usually under the Advanced section of the
email account settings.